Sign in to follow this  
PapiChulo

Got a job

Yeah what the title says. And I'm finally able to go out now since the whole jail thing so if there's a decrease in my activity, that's why. Gotta make up for lost time ;0

Kinda new, what's up with the jail thing? Like what'd you do? Also glad to see you got a job and you're back on your feet. ^.^

I had this job, at my dads work. There was a 40x10 foot trailer, stacked top to bottom, front to back, with boxes of winter pool covers that ranged between 20-70lbs each, & there was over 2000 of them. I got $100 each day, & worked for 5 days... do the math.

It was pretty cool, muscles are sore though.. inb4 pussy/weakling.

Yeah, good luck with your job, try not to fuck up like you usually do.

I had this job, at my dads work. There was a 40x10 foot trailer, stacked top to bottom, front to back, with boxes of winter pool covers that ranged between 20-70lbs each, & there was over 2000 of them. I got $100 each day, & worked for 5 days... do the math.

It was pretty cool, muscles are sore though.. inb4 pussy/weakling.

Yeah, good luck with your job, try not to fuck up like you usually do.

Richest, most swole kid I know.

Selling drugs

Nah jk it's at Whole Foods Market, I'm a cashier -.- good enough though for a job at 17

You bastard. Ima have to shank you in the alleyway now. I work at Mariano's Fresh Market. RACE WAR! ITS ON EVERYONE!

Heisenbergs the drug dealer remember. Hes that bald guy who was in the middle but got out and started selling drugs for his cancer. But then his life got turned right upside down when the Cartel started causing trouble in his turf. He decided to wear a fedora and got a new house. And that cancer sent right to belair.