Sign in to follow this  
Duckii

zombie apocalypse

what would you do if u found out there was going to be a zombie apocalypse soon?? where would u go who will u gang up with? would u go out alone?

i will team up with will smith and blow up every car in front of the house and put spot lights all over. shut all the windows and play the song "don't worry about a thing...."

I would do anything but the following:

team up with duckii cuz she would rebel uber hard and destroy all my supplies and make me hate life

Zombie Survival | Cracked.com

U Cant Beat this... I love KILLING zombies, i have an account on Zombie Survival Pedia..

I have a gun in my backyard under ground. Im 16, i have an escape plan, i know who and what i should rob first.

Rob the museum (Guantlets + armor for fighting)... Sports store for equipment. Lightweight. And My Nearby DOLLER STORE for all the survival first aids and other kits they have there along with freaking weapons. I know WTF!

Fuck the gun store... thats where everyones going.

Next comes The nearby Mitsubishi SUV store and then i go to my 5 minute away NOFRILLS.. with all the good shit... (PISTACHIOS), NO JUNK FOOD.

Next I go Straight to Fort Whatever in North CANADA where there are 86 greehouses... enough to make food forever and its build with steel + rock Fortifications + Nuke bunker 1965.

Oh Yea im FUCKING ready for this SHIT man

Nobody has still beat my Fricking Thing so really, im the zombie survival maniac... I have an account on Zombie insurance where i rescue people for stuff, and women that are Sexy for free. OH YEA IM AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!