Sign in to follow this  
Catbutts

Freeslayed

Good picture of me admitting that I slayed you. And the conversation in that picture is a couple rounds after the fact that doesn't show me telling you not to kill people for just talking while you are holding down your mic and not talking at all. You did it once I told you not to do it again. You did it again so I slayed you. @@Fullbring @@GanjaMonster and I don't know Patches forum name but they can all vouch that I told you to stop doing it and that indeed the slay was justified.

BTW, Congratulations on getting the most irrelevant picture possible. I tell everyone that I slayed them and why. So if I'm going to get demoted because I tell people that I slay them then I guess that's fine.

I was there he warned you.

And holding their mic down but not saying anything isn't talking over warden, not even talking.

There were several warnings from the mods present and we even overlooked the first and second time it happened. You are part of xG. We value you and respect that you are part of our clan, but when you argue with admins and mods who agree that what you are doing does not follow or respect the motd or in some way bends the rules to fit your needs, then we have a choice to act. We acted against you for the sake of the players you killed, no matter how much their actions may have angered you in some way. What happened (using their mic right before you started talking and when you held down your mic but didn't speak and killed all those who pressed their mic button during that) was not a valid reason to kill them. You were slayed once, something that was done as a result of you killling multiple people, and we thought it was a reasonable approach put under the category of "freekilling". As for the aftermath and verbal barrage we got from you, I'd ignore it personally. You had a right to be mad under the circumstances because no one told you it wasn't acceptable. It was a rare case where we, the admins, had to make a moments choice and we did what we did because we thought it was most fair to the players and followed the motd as well. Thats all from me :3

Yeah we should all just be a nazi warden, that REALLY makes it fun for the community...

in other news, please don't disrespect so much, and caaaalm down, this is just a game my good sir.

~Closed