Sign in to follow this  
JohnDiesel

Copious amounts of Mic Spamming

Thread is pointless. Maybe the !intro thing is an issue but hldj hasn't been. The point is, in all cases. The MAJORITY liked hldj music/skits. One person says to shut up then mic spams Soulja Boi (John) then makes this thread. If maybe 5+ say they don't like it I would've turned it off.

1 saying it should be off is pointless.

I really laughed when i saw MineCracks name AGAIN in a thread.

I laughed even more when i saw him AGAIN defending him self, that he have never done anything wrong, even though its like the 10th thread about him :P

I really hope that div leaders/co leaders now can see that there is a problem :P

I was there when you were mic spamming. It was a warday BUT a ton of people were telling you to stop, not just 1 person. Most of the people were dead, but some were still alive that were complaining. I muted you TWICE and you simply unmute yourself and continue with your mic spamming. After that I even told you people were complaining and wanted you to stop. You and Duke argued that you can mic spam as much as you want. And that you did not care about people complaining. Even after the round ended you continued mic spamming a little...

@Aegean! @@serbiansnaga

Why can we get hldj with no real regulations or rules? This is causing unwanted attention and problems.

Maybe a set of fair rules are set for us?

Just trying to have fun on jailbreak if one person complains I'll turn it off for now on :(.

Also big text for the people who can't read.

Hldj can be bought in the hub, no rules are placed yet and are being made up along the way implying we already know them. It is not considered mic spam since it is not random noises that are to target players by completely displeasing them.

The HLDJ implied rules that are supposed to be written are that ANYBODY can use HLDJ during freedays, wardays, pokemon/thunderdome, or LR. Admins are allowed to use HLDJ outside of those circumstances for special days. like dance days etc. (Cha Cha Slide Day.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ_EntQnpCo&feature=plcp

The only circumstance I played out of those circumstances was when 10+ ran into armory vent on lego, the round ended about a minute later.

to not get any more problems from this, im gonna make it so that ppl can use hldj but they haev to stop if a bunch of ppl are telling the person to stop, that way ppl can micspam and not have to stop after just 1 person telling to stop

-sealed away in the last great time war