Sign in to follow this  
DerpO_o

Chrono

Its not a tarp unless you try to trick them by calling them ts, after you named them potatoes.

So i quess it was a wrongful ban.

No. Anything not in the MOTD can be approved by an admin. yes that is correct. but the admin approved it that one time and left, you tried doing it without approval after he left. i am a different admin i said no.

What happened was you did it one round, and you tarped. you said "potatoes step out blablablabla." then "Ts unstack at abottom of cell ramp." you tarped. i explained to you not to do it again as I the only admin on at the time did not approve of this. you did it again. you said "all Ts are now known as potatoes" RIGHT AFTER I JUST TOLD YOU NOT TO DO IT. so immediately i type /slay rp to slay you. you got upset and called me a freeslayer. when i specifically told you not to do something.

Next map comes. you call warden the 2nd round we were both CTs. the first thing you said "out of cell rebel" i was like ok. the next thing you said "ALL TS KILL CHRONO." i slayed you. i told you that you cant order Ts to kill a CT, nor rebel. you complained about me freeslaying again when again it wasn't. I don't see the problem here. nor do i see the abuse.

Also the only bullshit i see here is this: [ATTACH]3173.vB[/ATTACH]

bullshit_pile.jpg.b7a304eeeba3f22ace995c75d9701043.jpg

Lets make an admin abuse thread

>No proof

>Want justice

>Still be better then Papichulo at CSS

maybe the last one was a little inaccurate, but anyways unless you have proof, we can't do anything although it seems like you did tarp, break rules and got slayed before you said "kidding". Calling T's potatoes is not illegal, but using it to tarp them is... so you got slayed. This is not abuse, sorry big guy.

~Closed