Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

McNeo

I'll just post this here rather than making a new thread. @Aegean!

I did in fact ask for these comments to stop a few weeks ago here: I'm Not a Drunk

I have also asked numerous time in game for these comments to stop.

As well as asking again in this thread, which EZKILL obviously read.

I am requesting server and forum ban for these two for 6 hours for disrespect. Shit's old guys.

My Mona Pizza challenge will commence later today after I see that action has been taken with these two.

Then don't play obviously drunk and the comments would have never started. Just because you want a bad reputation to be stopped doesn't mean it will be.

I know you left xG on good terms with most of the community. (If i don't include the fight with aegean etc)

Why'd you gotta do this? :/ You mass freekilled and left, obviously people were upset at you and I am too..

I hope the people don't get action taken against them ( E.Z. and Spork) because seriously i think ur a cool guy, but you didn't need to do this man..

@@McNeo You're really mad about that?

I'll say a few things;

1; You brought this upon yourself, if you weren't going around being drunk, none of this were to happen.

2; I say shit all the time, ask anyone. If you really take anything I say seriously, you sir, need to meet me in-person.

3; You want action taken upon us because we said something YOU did to YOURSELF?

Say I killed a bunch of people irl, then people started calling me a murderer. They'd have every right too because I MURDERED PEOPLE. Same thing here, you got DRUNK on tinychat? I'm not sure about that, but you did that. You have a picture of you drinking on here somewhere, & more shit. So why the fuck, would I not be able to say that, in a joking manner?

Sir, don't get so mad, it was a joke.

EDIT: Too add on to this, I also make fun of other people. For instance, I make fun of orange juice, cristo (By calling him dirty mexican), Gawd, Trif, Billy, Taki, ALL THE SCRIM PEOPLE.

You get mad at me over this, which means you don't know me at all.. gg no re.

I've asked more than enough times for those comments to stop because, as even RPGS doesn't understand, they are based on an incorrect notion. The only reason this "reputation" has developed for me is because those types of comments continue.