Sign in to follow this  
Zoidberg

We need more admins!

There's only one problem I have and that's when there are no admins on the Jailbreak server at all. I mean last night we had 3 consecutive War Days, and all of those involved someone armory camping. There were alot of in cell commands, but I couldnt talk because all the Ts are muted the first 90 or so seconds. Also, there were more CTs then Ts when we were playing On dust, and half of them didn't even have mics or they sounded like they were 4(imagine a 4 year old giving you commands, it blew) and still not a Admin in sight. All I'm trying to say is that there needs to be atleast one Admin on the JB server at all times, or when there's lots of activity on. Or atleast make another promotion so that there can be more Admins and more people watching over our servers. And last night, there was more freekilling than I've ever seen on a JB server, if a person went near a vent, The CT would just start spraying on kill 5-10 people , and they wouldn't slay themselves, or they couldn't be banned if they mass freekilled. also, at one point I got tired of going up against like 20CTs when there were only like 15-16 Ts, so I switched teams and tried to do a Mic check but then I remembered I couldn't, because guess what, no Admin.

*EDIT* also, there was a CT who had a ****ing bomb. I didn't even know that was possible, but I guess it is and he took out alot of Terrorists with it when he tried to be funny. Lastly, no one would open cells or give orders or sometimes no one would even call warden until like a minute in and then give the harshest orders ever, but wr couldn't tell em free day because we couldn't talk, there were no admins, and they wouldn't pay attention to the chat box.

Maybe you could try my idea and have an admin/moderator meeting on mumble and work out the rules so they clearly understand it and maybe work out a schedule that everyone can agree upon so there is at least 1 moderator on JB during the hours most people are on. I don't think that would be to hard to do and it could potentially fix a LOT of problems. Also, Zoidberg, if there are problem CTs, get thier steam ID and name, record them freekilling or whatever they were doing and then submit it to an admin and they can review it and either CT ban them, give them warnings, or whatever else they need to do to fix it. That way the same people won't be freekilling anymore and it probably won't happen anymore the next day. Eventually all the freekillers will follow the rules, or get banned.

lol well try adding someone as admin and than you can call them in when u need them , You can probally add me since im on alot but don't have time to really to play right now because i got E.O.C's coming up in about 2 weeks so at most time im studying and others im taking break but ill be on steam and will respond if u ask me, But after thats over ill be on the server about everyday

I'm one of the only admins who get called and actually go to watch over CSS. I don't mind getting called, but i'm not the only admin. All the moderators have powers, so give them a message too guys.

Add me on Steam if you want an active Admin

Sign in to follow this