Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

DuckiiJr new account

As most of you know I was an idiot and wallhacked. Thus getting myself VAC banned. I now have a new account that used to be my brother Ian's. He got a life, moved out, and has a kid now. So he was nice enough to give me his account. Please add me on my new account Steam Community :: Duckii

You can also add me by typing in my user name on add a friend. It's maxgerome (all lower case letters)

Learn from my stupidity and don't hack! I'm truly sorry for disappointing you guys. I hope everyone can forgive me. I have most definitely learned from this. I will never be tempted to use hacks again (except on Combat Arms cuz who cares).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFKInnzunp0

I am perm banned from all xG servers. Hopefully people have hearts and +1 me to get unbanned in a week when I post protest.

Is he allowed to play on xG servers?

I don't think you can "just" get unbanned if you hacked if people +1 because they like you lol. That would make getting banned pretty pointless imo.

I never had anything against you duckii, but for the sake of fairness I think the only way you should get unbanned from our servers is if you do the mona pizza challenge or the 20$+picture.

I thought hacking meant perma bann fer ever'.

Didn't some dude like a week ago make a Ban Protest or something saying he had been banned like 6 months ago or even longer, can't remember, asking if we could be so kind to unban him, and he was denied?

I don't think you can "just" get unbanned if you hacked if people +1 because they like you lol. That would make getting banned pretty pointless imo.

I never had anything against you duckii, but for the sake of fairness I think the only way you should get unbanned from our servers is if you do the mona pizza challenge or the 20$+picture.

I kinda agree. I love you kid (in a non tarin way)...(too soon?), but fair is fair. As loki just pointed out, hack=perm ban man, you should know that by now...regardless of your status in the community. Take the punishment, and do what the other hackers do...bribe us :D. To be honest, even if aegean lets the community vote, and you get unbanned, you'll still have way less respect from a lot of the community...cuz its kind of an easy way out. I +1 for you to donate/mona pizza. Fair is fair, you knew what you were doing. Good luck with whatever happens :)