Sign in to follow this  
xGShadowSpy

Donation Code

Ok,now with all this new hub stuff and credit system,i had lost the hats i bought, like everyone else did, but when i had donated i never had to enter in any donation code or anything for it, so i honestly dont even know what it is or how to find it,and its sort of annoying that i only have like 500 creds and im trying to get like 10k for hl dj,i know i heard about a thing that you can just put in the email, but idk if thats up yet on the forums, or where to find it if it is. Im sure theres something on the original !Hub post and i probabally passed it by,im just making this post for help since im a impatient derp.

Personally I hate the new donation system, I'd much rather go back to the old hat pack method. Then hats wouldn't be all fucked up and floating off without being on people's heads. >.>

Silence told me on ts that the script is already uploaded but, he won't make it available until the 1st of August because he is a troll. -_-

because he hates us.

If silence hated us he wouldn't give us the donation codes at all, in fact he wouldn't even be the leader of xG or spend a good portion of the money he makes to keep the servers running.