Aegean

Grammar Nazi ADMIN ABOOS

Admins In-Game Name: Aegean, Silence, Grammar Nazi

Admins STEAM-ID. n/a

Your In-Game Name: Aegean!

Your STEAM-ID. n/a

What server did this happen in?: Css Jail Break

What exactly did the abuser do?: Slayed all for no reason

Did they state a reason prior, if so, what was the reason?: "It was a one time thing"

Did it affect other players?: People complained to me saying "wtf aegean" and "why does he have admin?"

Explain the entire situation here: We were playing JB and we were in avalanche, it was last round and we were doing zombie freeday. Ben I think rebelled and died so he slayed all so the map can switch so everyone can play again.

Photo by Aegean Diker

Photo by Aegean Diker

who knows .. sometime Silence allow admins to slay everyone, Either that we'll have to wait to see what happens

He said it was a one time thing, and never once mentionned that silence allowed it. He woulda used it as a scape goat if silence said he can slay everyone in my opinion.

Well you should have known since its absoulute abuse to slay everyone within the game, Even if it was the last round you have no right to slay everyone at all , the only time you are allowd to slay everyone is - Permission from Silence , Everyone is camping delaying the game "Example " - T's hiding where Ct's are unable to find and Ct's are just playing with the map" at this time you may ask silence to slay them for delay, otherwise you have no reason to slay =/. So please next time don't do anything like this again, So i guess If silence read this he'll decide what to do.

I think he should keep admin. Sure, he abused it massively in ONE* situation, but he hasn't abused it before really and he admits he was completely wrong, and accepts that it was abuse. How often do we get admins agreeing that they were wrong? RARELY* so let him keep his admin!

Ben is suspended for 24 hours as of now. I guess I have to remove the @all feature on all the servers since it's too tempting for you guys. I hope this doesn't happen again.