Sign in to follow this  
sexypedocone

Fair Enough Sirs

I don't have any hard proof, which I'm sure will get this thread shot down, but I have Trente testifying that Fair abused in the thread posted above. I was angry because Fair freeslayed me after I killed a terrorist I was supposed to kill (details in posted thread). He started threatening to ban me when I said that he freeslayed me. It also took almost a whole round for him to admit he even did it - I asked in admin chat who slayed me after I was killed and he took an awfully long time to respond.

His threats got me so angry that I freekilled a few Ts the next round in protest (which obviously I shouldn't have done, but I was angry and in my experience reporting on the forums is futile). He then permabanned me for two years even though I didn't leave the server.

I have seen Fair abuse more than any other mod on the server, but this is the first time I've been his target. Sadly, I don't expect this post will get anything done since I don't have a demo... the only reason I freekilled in the first place is because I never expect these admin abuse posts to work when they are supposed to.

So you admit that you only made a thread because you were a victim,

You admit you have no proof

You admit you're annoyance has caused an Admin to leave the clan

First of all do you realize your ban was changed to a permanent teamban (which is justified?) Just as I banned you in the heat of the moment, you freekilled in the heat of the moment. Except mine is reversible, yours is not. I hope your case does well.

You admit you're annoyance has caused an Admin to leave the clan

Um, where did I say that?

And I'm pretty sure that if I didn't post an abuse thread, you never would have changed that ban to a permanent teamban. The only reason you changed it is because now you know you're not getting away with it. I don't even think that is justified because I am, in general, a pretty good CT. Permanent bans should be reserved for those who mass freekill and leave the server.

And if my ban really has been converted to a permanent teamban there is no record of that in the bans database, and I cannot enter the server as of now, so I'm going to call bullshit on that one.

Yeah I told Aegean about it right after it happened, not when you made this thread, you can ask him.

And in your other thead I thought I read something about you causing Smoker to leave the clan.

Yeah I told Aegean about it right after it happened, not when you made this thread, you can ask him.

And if my ban really has been converted to a permanent teamban there is no record of that in the bans database, and I cannot enter the server as of now, so I'm going to call bullshit on that one.

See above.

And in your other thead I thought I read something about you causing Smoker to leave the clan.

If that is what you read then I suggest you either re-read it or take an English class. I like Smoker and one time he freeslayed me because I was supposedly camping a vent, blah blah blah. I was pissed that nobody would do anything about it even after Smoker admitted that he was wrong, left the clan over it, eventually didn't care anymore. Smoker obviously didn't leave the clan.

I saw above, and I let him know because I can't reverse the ban myself. I find it funny you are trying to make me look like the bad guy here when you freekilled upwards of 6 people. We are splitting hairs over this, you are getting a ban either way.

It's still abuse, and it hasn't been reversed as of now. I'm aware that mods aren't gods but some of them (yourself) certainly act like it sometimes. I'm not a mod, nor a member of the clan anymore, and I am willing to admit that I make mistakes. I'm not a member of the clan because I don't want to have to care if I make those mistakes. You are a mod. Your job is not to permaban somebody after you threaten them, even if they do freekill a few people. Your job is to be level-headed, and not to abuse, which is why this thread is here.

As of now I see no proof to support your claim, therefore your argument is invalid. Please get substantial proof next time you make an abuse thread.

You freekilled alot on purpose, it was supposed to be a perm CT ban but Fair f'ed up. He messaged me asap but I was streaming Legend of Zelda so I took my time fixing it (Priorities duhh)

Unbanned but Team banned perm.

~Closed