DuckiiJr.

DuckiiJr. <(^.^<)

So first off I am so sorry for what I have done. It was obviously very stupid to do. I really feel like the biggest failure of xG right now. I'm so sorry. For those of you who do not know the story:

One of my friends 1 day sent me a wall hack. She said it's fun and stuff and kind of pushed me to into doing it... And so you know me... I got to tempted and used it. The only server I used it on at all was our scrim server during friendly scrims. I had it for 4 days. Despite having it I still sucked ass anyways haha.

I really love this community. I'm sorry I let many of you down. Before you make your decision please at least look at my reasons for getting unbanned. I love you guys.

• I have been a member of xG since 2010
  • I have been a mod/admin for more than a year and a half
  • I'm a very respected member
  • I'm a very dedicated member
  • This community is truly another family for me
  • Very kind and caring
  • Before a ton of people started joining, I used to be many peoples favorite mod
  • Very active on our servers, forums, and teamspeak
  • I enjoyed helping mod servers despite being disrespected and trolled a lot
  • I used to have a lot of all nighters just so their would be a mod on the servers

Again I am so sorry. I hope you can forgive me for my stupidity. I've been freaking out and nervous for the day I post this. So please if you're going to -1 me. At least don't be a jerk about it. Many of you are truly like family to me. I have made many friends here. I hope you will allow me to continue hanging out with you guys and maybe I will make more friends.

Thanks for taking the time to check this out and giving out your opinions. And I really appreciate everything you guys (and girls) have done for me in this community. I hope I have done good for many of you.

+1

Although Duckii did do something incredibly stupid by hacking and whatnot, I personally believe he deserves another chance. Due to the fact that he has been such a dedicated member of the community for a relatively long time, because he can be mature when needed and silly when otherwise, because he's levelheaded, and above all he's a good person he deserves to be unbanned in my opinion. Please give Duckiijr as second chance.

Also: @Aegean! @@serbiansnaga @@silence @@Jihad Please take a look at this and at least consider it.

+1

He does make a lot of valid points. I really think that he shouldn't of used any hacks, but again, everyone does deserve a second chance. He has been very very very active, and was a great mod/admin. I really enjoy playing with him, too. He seems to put all of his time into xG, and that means something. He also has been in xG for a very long time. I have talked to him recently, and I could tell that he regrets what he did.

Good luck on getting unbanned

EDIT: I probably could of made this better and state more points but I suck at writing lol

+0

It is true that Duckii is a great person to talk to and I rethought my comment about him being unbanned. Like Minecrack said in the comments, Duckii hacking shouldn't change opinions about him. I think he should get a second chance, but as long as he doesn't do it again. I made the previous comment without really thinking about it first.

-1 you hacked. Sigh I don't want to sound like a douche but you did hack. Do the pizza challenge or the 20 dolla and show your face. We can't keep giving everyone second chances. I'm sorry but thats the fact of the matter.

You have the option to appeal. Use it. We can't just let people hack and get away w/ it without consequences. You can do the free unban.

Good luck.

From what i have read, you are a great guy, but i don't want to play with people who cheat.

And in the xG community we cant let people cheat and get away with it.

+1 If he realized his mistake and won't do it again he should come back. I say this because he has been a member for a very long time and has added to this community. I understand people shouldn't get away with hacking but i will make an exception for duckii.