Sign in to follow this  
MineCrack

Sub Clans

So we have the subclan plugin which is complicated to link unless you're explained to the fullest detail. Maybe but more life into this plugin by adding a ranking system and ingame invites? This would add competition and more fun in jailbreak.

Also perks for the gang.

The perk system should use the hub points and you need to donate them to your gang. Maybe at a certain amount you can buy a perk like maybe a small health boost or speed for a lot of points. And sell then back for half price as usual. A donation plugin also and manager. As of right now the current subclan plugin shows steam IDs. Maybe their current name and how many points they've donated?

Also with perks only for Ts maybe? Since CTs already start with guns it's their favor.

ALSO IN PERKS I DONT MEAN SPAWN WITH AWPs. Just incase someone gets the wrong idea.

@@Starbuck @@silence

I really don't want us doing this "gangs" type thing, this is an HG thing and doing something like that would honestly not be a good idea and alot of work.

My 2 cents -1

I really don't want us doing this "gangs" type thing, this is an HG thing and doing something like that would honestly not be a good idea and alot of work.

My 2 cents -1

Atleast a rank score board for the subclans. It's kind of pointless right now.