Sign in to follow this  
SniperPenguin

An Idea For the Surf Server(s)

Well, I haven't thought this idea out that well (I got the idea last night), but I think the RPG Surf server or servers should have some kind of in-server achievement system. With the achievements, players will be able to earn experience to help them level up. For example: if there is an achievement called "Get 150 desert eagle kills" and a player does so, they are awarded with completing the achievement and also earn x amount of experience. Now, the biggest reason I think this would make the surf server(s) more fun is because I always hear people complaining about "how slow the leveling is" on our surf servers. I think the players would be more satisfied with another way to earn experience and it may attract more people to the servers. The other reason for this achievement system is it would be unique to the XenoGamers surf server(s). I think having something that other servers will not will make our surf server(s) more special and attractive.

I guess that's all I can think of, so please leave your thoughts, suggestions, or anything really! :biggrin:

P.S: I don't know if this is already being used somewhere so if you think I'm stealing the idea I am sorry :(

Sign in to follow this