Sign in to follow this  
Pandaman09

CoCo_Man

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:33982761

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: [xG:Panda] Pandaman09

Reason why you don't want this member in our community?

Spam and member disrespect.

His/her SteamID: STEAM_0:45537492

His/her In-game/forum name? CoCo_Man

Anything else we should know?

He/She called two members a "fagget" for no apparent reason about 5-15 times within a few seconds. I even asked CoCo to stop spamming calling me a "fagget" and idiot, to which he/she did for another minute and then started calling Sonic a "fagget".

Proof:

Steam Community :: Screenshot :: CoCo #1

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Edit: Missing one and can't find it... looking

Found! \/

[MEDIA=imgur]Cu3pX[/MEDIA]

Just because soemone is joking doesn't mean it's not disrespect

This. I was in the server at the time and this guy was flooding chat with uncalled for insults. Even if it was in a joking manner, It's not something that should be taken lightly. Especially if the person has to spam to let their message be heard. +1

- Dat guy, Forest

Its not that i care if im called a faggot, but spamming it and having members who are gay might not take it kindly. This is the same thing as racism/sexism

Are you serious right now? If i was gay, which I'm not, wouldn't you be kind enough to let me announce it if i wanted to instead of asking me, plus this thread has nothing to do with my sexuality but instead someone who was disrespectful, so if you have nothing to input other than comments that have nothing to do with the thread please leave.

To ez so was starbuck, but he said nothing. Forest was there and he said something to coco, including that he was going to post something and i told him i was going to since i already had the pictures.

He has been banned for 4 days due o his disrespect and spamming. If anything like this happens again he will be kicked out of xG. Thank you for the evidence.

~closed due to illogical thought processes