Sign in to follow this  
XxForcexX

Its been a long time..

Ok its been a long time since i didn't play on xG server well im only looking forward and get unbanned from the scrim server but if i have nothing else to do i would play on the other xG server. I would like to get unbanned from the xG server especialy from xG scrim servers.

is dis a joke? i mean rly or is this an april fools, even tho its past april and ur kinda late

EDIT: -1 you hacked. lool

You, rain, and rain jr got banned for hacking.. Lol. And i love how so many people defended you guys saying you didn't hack..

Basically what loki said. Inb4 another don't/do give second chances fiasco.

is dis a joke? i mean rly or is this an april fools, even tho its past april and ur kinda late

EDIT: -1 you hacked. lool

Really I thought we were friends and first of all i didnt hack and now u being all that first time i played with you u were all nice

You, rain, and rain jr got banned for hacking.. Lol. And i love how so many people defended you guys saying you didn't hack..

Basically what loki said. Inb4 another don't/do give second chances fiasco.

Cuz we DIDINT hack they are the smart ones that actually believe in what people say unlike you and who ever else if there is a lucky shot or some shit u guys go like OHH OMG HE HACKS BAN HIM.

Cuz we DIDINT hack they are the smart ones that actually believe in what people say unlike you and who ever else if there is a lucky shot or some shit u guys go like OHH OMG HE HACKS BAN HIM.

? rain got vac banned for hacking? and didnt you? lol

? rain got vac banned for hacking? and didnt you? lol

VAC banned lol no if u would be my friend on steam yeat u would see....

What ever just close this thread