Sign in to follow this  
Loki

Surf DM & Redhead Milfs with long hair ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

Can we get more maps on Surf DM pwease?

Man srsly, ya'll racist, dats some nazi shit right there, normal surf gettin all de attention and shitznizzle, we want equality on dat shit. More dangalang and les coochi.

so moar maps for surf dm mmkaay....?

psych, and since Silence nerfed damage+, Is there any hope for credit refund or should i just go ahead and reset?

kkthxbaibbqsaucefreshwing/

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_08_65.jpg.0487722c2ed36f3cbc280bf467fe627b.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_08_65.jpg.553fd34276725a04c8d81fb9a49856fd.jpg

+1 to request this get closed this just seems to be whiny spam with no constructive purpose you haven't even posted a single map you want to get added with links or anything also everyone knows that reg surf is best surf

@Aegean!

+1 to request this get closed this just seems to be whiny spam with no constructive purpose you haven't even posted a single map you want to get added with links or anything also everyone knows that reg surf is best surf

@Aegean!

Are you fucking retarded? How is this whiny or spam?

I'm just trying to make sure Silence sees this. There's no need to post any map because as I said on the first post and on a comment to Aegean, just add the same maps that are on the other surf. Because that's basically what this post is about, since the 2 surfs are basically the same thing, they should have the same maps, because DM deserves them just as normal Surf. imo.