Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint

Another chance plox?

was going to +1 since ive seen u on forums a lot, but all those reasons above just made me want to suicide, but yolo

My vote: +0

Reason: All the stuff from above (I've witnessed these things myself)

Dude I know we are friends and all but get your fucking act straight or you aren't getting in a clan (be it xG or any other clan that you didn't make). Now i'm not trying to be mean or anything but if you don't act mature and follow the rules of any server, clans won't accept your application (some clans share information with others like ban lists and such...A clan that i used to be in did that)

Maturity: 0? (haven't seen him on in a few months)

Activity: N/A (reason for maturity being 0)

I won't bother putting a -1 or even a +1 .. too many members are disgruntled with you mate, for good reason. If you had learned your lesson before, you wouldn't be applying right now, and you would definitely not be saying you've "matured". I'm the type to believe in second chances, but this Isn't the second. It's like, the third.

I don't mean to bring you down or hurt your feelings bro, but I really suggest just having this thread closed before you're "flamed" some more. Besides, being in the community is more of just a perk, you can still enjoy our servers. And as Loki said, give it a few Months if not a year or so atleast before applying or anything of the sort. Give us some time to realize you've matured and changed.

But in the mean time, please, stop with the excessive posts about how you've changed or how you've learned your lesson in the short time you've been gone.

- Dat guy, Forest