Oreo

Le Bananas

~ People I know : Aegean #WhiskeyDick2012 , Billy Mays, King J, Mad Scientist, Serbian, SkyDaddy, Klure, Ez-Kill, Turdwig, Haa-Dron, Deo-Date, CaucsnPikachu, tree, Gawd, and more Honestly it would take me a while to write all the names.

~ People that complain about me being a troll: Ganja, Duke, Chrono (Coincidence).

~ Why do I want to join XG? : Got to be official fo duh Ladies, in XG, for example Zainab, CrazyMan, Tarin, PuppyLuv<3

~ Serious reason why I want to join XG: Look at my forum join date, I joined in April 2011, I quit maybe around December because of some bullshit people being annoying to me. Then I was div leader for Minecraft and was later demoted because I banned Silence for being a Kike, seems immature, but if you got harassed by Silence before its like being attacked by a monkey throwing fruit loops at your face 24/7, while singing korean songs. (Background) I want to join because I honestly want to get a little higher than xg member outcast because of Ganja who believes anyone that doesn't like him is a troll. Also, I wanted to maybe become a scrim moderator because I play scrim a lot and the only way to become a moderator in any of the servers is if you become a member. (scrim is fun, stop calling us scrimfags just cause we want to play something besides jailbreak for a few hours of our life, either way we are on xg servers)

(scrim is fun, stop calling us scrimfags just cause we want to play something besides jailbreak for a few hours of our lives

This. You left me out bb.

I thought you were still in xG. Either way +1.

Just don't have a differing opinion from other people. They think its trolling .

<sarcasm>

~ People that complain about me being a troll: Ganja, Duke, Chrono (Coincidence).

Forgot about serbians -1 for being a troll on ur last app?

my -1 stays u havnt changed.

How would you know if i never changed, if i honestly never talk to you, and you never leave your teamspeak mancave

How would you know if i never changed, if i honestly never talk to you, and you never leave your teamspeak mancave

I would have o talk to you on teamspeak to see your ways have not changed in game? great logic but ya i've seen you on a few times and u still do what you do.

-1 oreo you still do the same shit as you did before plus i see u on the servers like once a week, and u say u can get mod from Aegean if ur change your name and use a voice changer you will get it in 5 min and your last attept to join xG was 2 weeks ago

-1 Never seen you before but the first time I ever did you said you could just get admin by using a voice changer and making Aegean laugh so.... no definately no...

-1 FOR ALL ETENITY BWAHHAHAHAHA yep various reasons but those who know em know em and they will never be the same from tiny chat