Sign in to follow this  
Shaggy

Razec's Undeserved Mod App

Honestly i am Apping before the 100 Posts yes why? cus i don't use forums i will go check forums and all that i just don't post mostly cus i don't use stuff like face book twitter and what not. anyways i am apping i've been in the clan for a while up and down in activity but i play JB only and mostly i am just asking for mod so i can moderate in situations there are no others and be an extra set of eyes for Other mods and admins that can see a camper, freekiller, or what not and act on it instead of having another mod tell me he saw nothing anyways let me know.

Sadly, the 100+ posts are mandatory in becoming a mod as a lot of issues are solved via forums.. From what i've seen, you would make an excellent mod as you do have the right; shall we say, attributes. But as others have said, it's required.

A: 9/10

M: 9/10

Knowledge of Motd Rules: 9/10

D: +0 due to main requirements not being met, sorry mang :/

- Dat guy, Forest

ya u need 100 posts, be active on teamspeak if u want to get mod without having to make a mod app, its where all the higher ups are anyway, which reminds me, all mods and admins have to be active on teamspeak, if i dont see ppl on, im gonna start demoting

-sealed away in the last great time war