Sign in to follow this  
PapiChulo

Duck Hunt/Fish in a Barrel

Recently the topic on whether Duck Hunt/Fish in a Barrel should be banned from the server has been brought up. I was personaly for it to be banned and was gonna add it in the motd but I wanna see what everyone else wants.

+1 for these games to be banned

-1 for these games to not be banned (still need to be approved by an admin)

+1 for fish in a barrel to be banned

-1 for duck hunt being banned

i think fish in a barrel is just free kill frenzy but duck hunt is actually harder to shoot the Ts unless they do something dumb and some people actually like dodging awp bullets

Well.... if we are on the topic of pointless freekill days etc.

Hide and go seek day. That is just make the t's run and let the ct's kill them all. That's all it is >.>

Like there's no greater rules to it, its just run and let the cts gun every thing they see down. I don't even think theres lr lol.

no gawd it's last T gets LR but still that at least gives the Ts the chance to get guns and stuff cus they just have to hide some where near a vent till all CTs leave armory get a gun go hide some where and gun down any CT that finds them fish in a barrel is CTs shooting into iso blindly killing Ts till a few remain how is this a fair chance in any sense?

As Gawd said, Hide n seek should be banned. It's almost like a warday, but in no specific area.

+1 for fish in a barrel to be banned

(+1 for hide and seek to be banned)

o-o every other JB server i've played it's been last T gets LR maybe +1 to change it to that sort of like BEST HIDER GETS LR. otherwise yeah that's just a mass free kill day >,>

If the game is not described below, it is considered illegal until approved by an admin; these include Duck Hunt, Fish in a Barrel, and the like

They already are banned ;D. +1 for fish in a barrel to stay banned, because it provides no opportunity for the T to rebel. I'm neutral on Duck Hunt as it provides a little/marginal opportunity for the T to rebel.

Sign in to follow this