Pandaman09

Cyanide aka NO3 and xG tags

Jihad asked me to post this.

Please ignore anything they say, and ban them immediately on sight. Also leave public groups since there is a chance you may be banned. Also set your steam profile as private. Finally, for maximum security, don't accept any friend requests from people you don't know!

Thanks for your time,

Pandaman09

Sad to hear that it got so out of control.

Btw, are you sure it was NO3 who sent Swat? Sounds a little desperat and risky.

ffs, gaming is slowly turning in gangs. attacking other people on little stuff like MAPS. It's like going on the street, shooting everybody on the corner of a road and say ITS MY CORNER

xTcR TF2 Co Leader d0xy here, extending our assistance to xeno gamers during this matter, we have had issues with no3 in the past and are experinced in their tactics and how to defeat them.

You cannot back down, this is what nitrate wants, to instill fear, this is what feeds them.

Xeno Gamers is a large and powerful community, and together you all can stand up to cyanide and send the message that you will not back down. That is the most effective weapon against nitrate, standing your ground.

Again, im available for any xeno member who may have questions about cyanide, and how to protect yourself, you can add me on steam xTcR | d0xy

Also the people responsable for the swatting are listed below.

Demi0s aka quietroit Facebook

Gatekeeper aka canthitshit http://www.facebook.com/gageistheman

How do you know that they are responsable?

The old NO3 users have started a new clan called Cyanide. They have been harassing admins, attempting to gain unauthorized access by impersonating admins, DoS attacking members, and attacking the servers, etc.

Those are the leaders behind no3, who have made such threats to xtcr leaders in the past.

xTcR TF2 Co Leader d0xy here, extending our assistance to xeno gamers during this matter, we have had issues with no3 in the past and are experinced in their tactics and how to defeat them.

You cannot back down, this is what nitrate wants, to instill fear, this is what feeds them.

Xeno Gamers is a large and powerful community, and together you all can stand up to cyanide and send the message that you will not back down. That is the most effective weapon against nitrate, standing your ground.

Again, im available for any xeno member who may have questions about cyanide, and how to protect yourself, you can add me on steam xTcR | d0xy

I implore that you all keep your tags and wear them proudly, sending the message that xG is not to be messed with.

Also the people responsable for the swatting are listed below.

Demi0s aka quietroit Facebook

Gatekeeper aka canthitshit http://www.facebook.com/gageistheman

How do we know you're not a spy?

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_08_19.gif.87eac68dc4f5aa3682acaefab92a74d4.gif

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_08_19.gif.ed1923a04aa11b33fc6c5e857b5fbb4e.gif