mudkip

Mudkip for Mod (I'm in the GMT timezone)

Moderator / Admin

Reason 1) When i'm on (GMT) no admin or mod, i mean NO ADMIN OR MOD is on, i think i would be ideal for a mod or an admin position as i am on GMT.

Reason 2) I got 100 posts and i play on JB, Surf, Surf DM, Scrim, Sliderace and most of the other servers quite alot recently and in the past. Also i have been in xG for a few months now.

Reason 3) Ive had my own GMOD server but that is GMOD not CSS, i know how to handle things under pressure or not.

Reason 4) Most mods are quitting / being demoted so i'd love to become one at any time.

Reason 5) I'm going to be honest, xG is like a second family, there is people that i hate and people that i love, i don't plan on quitting any time soon, i'll be sticking through all this DDoS bullshit.

I probably wont get it but it is worth a shot anyway.

+1's : RpgS

GoatFace

Draxxx

SkullKing

RedstoneOre

whitestar

Eniggma

G1McKenzie

HaaDron

mickyds

BrockObama

Hidingmaster

Reflex

Kingblackfoot/Coco Man

plummer18/MajorSwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

thefalcon

-1's : MineCrack

Rypast6

Shaggy/Razec?

TurdWig

+1

helped me alot before and im est time and school started again and especialy now, no one is on around 3 am when all the uk ppl are on.

aswell for this to count @@mudkip you need 5 more post =3

+1

I mean, what does three posts matter. I see him on all the time, and always reminds people of the rules, even though he isn't mod. Deserves it fo' sho'.

A: 8.5/10

M: 9/10

Is also the sluttiest of sluts, and will suck your dick/fuck you in the anus for pop tarts.

+1, mudkip is not a faggot; well, he IS a faggot, but he isn't a faggot faggot. Seriously though, mudkip would make a good mod; he doesn't break rules and enforces them. On top of that he deserves mod more than some current others. (can't shoot me down for opinions :o)

+1 i had no idea you were 14 :P

Youre mature and I've never really seen you lose your cool. Been here for a while and really active :D

even though hes bad at dota ill +1 cause hes just so god dam adorable............good guy knows rules follows them and im sure he would make a terrific mod ;) GLHF<3

Right.

Plis one he cool guy soo cool

D: -1

W: Inmature and disrespects. Can't take a friendly scrim and rage quits most of the time, then spams chat about how he isn't "trying." Honestly, he has a temper and it will burst easily. I honestly don't think you're ready.

M: 6/10

A: 8/10

Yee dis dawg heer iZ a straite up Gee.

Dis dud right here is active mang like 8-9/10

nd fo sho, he chill, he be actin lyke an adult, 8/10

like fo real do. +1 cuz dis dude right here nos how

it be in da xgeee.