Sign in to follow this  
Monsterdog

Ganja Admin Abusing

He just passed warden when I had warden cause I called it the begging the round started. And when I was calling orders he was like your not having warden and typed !pass. This is a screenshot and you can also ask Teezar to if you want and this time I finally have proof.

your warden got passed due to u spamming at the beginning of the round you held your button to get the warden you always do this there was 3 people talking and u get warden right when round starts plus im waiting

I'm just gonna tag ganja's name here so he responds as quickly as possible. @@GanjaMonster

Now, I don't really think you should have gone through the trouble of making a admin abuse for something as miniscule as this, but I can see where you might be mad.

Are you sure you weren't just being a bad warden/didn't have much knowledge of the motd? Also, do you have a mature voice, because as mods and admins we usually do not let little kids onto warden.

Or, did you spam for warden at the beginning of the round? All of these could have caused ganja to pass the warden. Might help a bit if you provided why exactly he did it, if he told you of course. I don't know, imo it just seems like an aweful lot of trouble for a simple pass in warden which was probobly because of something you did. Either way, I suppose let's let ganja say what he has to say about the matter.

Lol edit: yep ganja replied as i was typing. There ya go.

Here is what i know of you. Every time im in the server and your warden you spam for mic and ive caught you countless times. SO DUE TO YOUR PAST HISTORY i have to take ganja's side. Just because i know this information and i know exactly how you are and what you do i honestly think this is a thread you made because your angry that someone passed warden on you even though your a whoredian.

and don't worry towlie you broke 3 rules today while i was on im just waiting for proof of two more freekills you performed due to an invalid trivia then i will think of what i will do with you

uve been spamming for warden, which is why ganja passed warden, u should know rules enough that u cant spam at the end of a round to get warden for next round, if u keep doing it, u will be ct banned for it

-sealed away in the last great time war