Sign in to follow this  
Draxxx

Arvelez/Oreo

Blocking my view/gunplanting/interfering with LR. Once I joined Oreo called me stupid and kept trying to get the CTs to kill me so I started recording when I got on CT and whadya know he was trolling me. He gunplanted the Ts and tried to get the admin to ban me.

oreo.dem

skip to to 15672 to see the gunplant (deagle) by oreo

skip to 16044 to see gunplant (m4a1) by arvelez. Not sure if I got the time right just watch from oreo's gunplant to see him drop the M4 Arvelez and oreo were the only ones up front with me and oreo had an awp so it was arvelez who dropped the M4 because he was the only one who had an M4 that was with me and oreo.

The rest is him trolling me while I am dead while Jerome ain't doing shit but siding against me.

assholes.dem

Beginning parts are just him trolling more/blocking view. One we get into LR skip to where mermaid man shot 4 shots me and arvelez and oreo was running in-front to block the shot then proceeded to use tracers to block my shot and Oreo drops an awp on me to slow me down and got me killed.

STEAM IDs: Steam Community :: Error

More trolling when trying to defend myself: Steam Community :: Error

I say week CT bans for gun planting.

If it's intentional I'm strict on that, it shows you have no respect for the community nor server we're running. Just as a mass freekiller would.

"Trolling" while "defending yourself" I lol'ed when I saw the screenshot.

The gunplants are a different story. I agree with minecrack in that I think gunplanting is a big fuck you to the community rules, even if it's just for shits and giggles.

A temp CT ban is probably in order.

I always base the ct ban time for how many kills the Ts get with the gunplant + the gunplant itself. In some cases the T may just drop the gun in a cell or something and the game does not get fucked up. But sometimes (like when ive been gunplanted) ive gone onto killing 4+ Cts, even causing last CT some times. This almost completely destroys the round and all the fun for the players alive that round. And, in a way, the CT is indirectly team killing. By giving a T the power to kill CTs, he basically hireing someone else to kill them for him. Which is just as bad as team killing them himself!

Gunplanting should = 1 week CT ban.

+

Every kill that T gets should be an additional day.

Drax, You bitch about people trolling you, and you put "QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ"? That makes nooo fucking sense. Grow a pair kid.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_08_138.jpg.e91f0e161c786964c2a8314866b4cdbb.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_08_138.jpg.3856f294a39b63fd4b95621bfd659e20.jpg