Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

School sucks, just like the JB map.

Welp. This year I have two AP classes (college level, worth college credits) which are psychology and calculus. Basically the biggest pain the arse there is, thats why its called AP (ass pain). Along side that I have 6 other advanced classes. And its my junior year. Add that with a girl friend, a social life, and a job, and you get less time for xG :(

So in the end I will have at max, two hours a weekday, and thats really pushing it, and then maybe 3 on weekends. Im going to try to keep up on the forums on my phone the best I can, but thats going to pretty hard too. I luv xG and while xG might not luv me back, ill still try to help out the best I can, no matter how little it is.

Hopefully this BS with the DDOSing and swatting will be over before I can start playing to same amount again. I wish the best of luck to you all in my absence. Ill seeya around the servers :) (not leaving xg, just not on as often)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A

ap pysch? HA

jk lawl will miss you D: but 2hrs a weekday is more than me as i get home from school at 6 and have homework and shit lol

AP Biology and Calculus is hard? Come back when you tried Calculus 3.

P.S, 2 hours a weekday and 3 hours a week-end is still plenty o.O