DuckiiJr.

Don't worry about me.

Ok im going to sound like a dick now but whatever.

Stop fucking asking for attention.

your not fucking 5 anymore god damn.

You fucking always do stupid retarded shit and then you come here giving us this bullshit about you wanting to suicide and then what should we say "Oh lets make his life easier and give him mod"

If your having irl problems go deal with it , we all have them but fucking killing yourself isnt the answer and if you think it is your a complete moron.

Stop acting like a baby all the time and fucking grow up..

Mohammad has a valid argument. But he came to us for his problems. The best thing we can do is to address it in a nice manner.

Take some time off Duckii. You need it. Hope you the best.

Time to put on the big boy pants on kid. Quit ranting and face your problems. You're not even out of highschool and you're acting like this? You're in for a rude awakening. You'll rack up debt, face breakups and ultimately have to grow up, so start doing it.

You can say I don't understand the situation you're in, cause quite frankly I have absolutely no fucking idea. All I know is you're NEVER going anywhere being like this. No idea if you're just trying to find someone to dump your problems on, trying to have someone come and tell you that you're alright and you'll be fine. "I've had suicidal thoughts and you don't need to hear that" well you kind of just told us.

You'll be fine? No you fucking won't. Not until you figure out and solve your problems already. We're NOT going to deal with your shit, you're right. You know why? Cause in the end they are YOUR problems, we can give you the solutions but they're not handed to you, you WORK for them. Your parents not giving you internet or letting you play on the computer? Go outside, learn a skill, get a job or even hit the gym and take care of yourself, problem solved.

Believe it or not we've all had terrible problems and some of us have probably thought about killing ourselves. But we pulled through, moved on and realized that there are bigger challenges and lots of things life has to over. Having a hard time? Let me tell you something. NOTHING easy is ever worth doing, remember that through all that hard work you're going to look back and think to yourself "Wow, I'm glad I did the right thing instead of taking the easy route". You want to get somewhere in life? It takes hard work, maybe it's time to stop sitting around on your computer and actually get your priorities straight, I'm only 17 and I already regret a lot of choices I've made, so figure it out while you're young. If you think it's hard now... Well let's just say I feel bad for whoever's going to have to sit through and listen to you complain about the choices you've made.

If I sound like a dick or offend any of you, then I'm not sorry. If I did, then you're obviously not ready for the real world and need your diapers changed. Might be harsh, but I don't give a shit to be honest, this needs to be said and you needed to hear it.

And you wonder why you are not getting promoted?

Attention whore or not you dont say shit like that.

On another note:

You should see others instead of just staying on the internet and going further with this. But other then that im here for you.

Funny thing is you haven't been in this community long or don't know the situation

Using big text for ignorant people like warrior.

Silence told me to do it or he would log into my forum account.

Attention whore or not? Suicide is selfish and although you may have the view of it being okay, you're only 12-13 you wouldn't know much about it.

Also if you didn't know he threatens this on the forums every other week.

He's lying and acts fine in teamspeak as if he isn't about to end his life and everything his parents work for.

Suicide is selfish as I've said before. He lying basically saying he will end his own life. For what? His "dad."

Honestly it's bullshit, the police won't just come to your house on a child abuse report and leave, obviously they look deeper into it. Also, if your dad is so abusive why do you have a computer and CS:S, not just that but multiple CS:S accounts (you've been vac'd before). It really doesn't add up DuckiiJr.

I also see you complain about your dad not letting you use the computer, sounds like a classic case of spoiled brat with a bed time of 10 o' clock. I see you get off around that time, and you play all day normally. Honestly, people in this community who are not 12 and know suicide is not right (both point of views are not right, but some people don't view it as selfish and it is 100% selfish) know you need to stop and or leave.

We are not here to baby you, read your suicide threads, and we're definitely not here to give you attention. XenoGamers.org is a gaming community with multiple well populated division. I don't think anyone who came here and applied, had the intent of giving emotional support for someone who makes suicide threads. Although, it is okay give emotional support here since it's the forums, but you make threads about it every other week. Honestly.

http://supportforums.net/

http://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=50

Have fun, you will get attention there and emotional support, take your shit and leave.