Sign in to follow this  
Kingblackfoot

Coco_Man is back!

Man... I am back... I am staying, but I am pissed off, so much shit going on I mean what ever...

XG I never left you, I only took a little stop so I can catch up in life, but I mean fuck it.

I am here, I am staying, I am trying to get good at the game again (I am a little rusty)

But what ever...

I might sign up for MOD if I think I wouldn't abuse it...

I get pissed off some times so it might not be the best for me...

MY birthday passed... I got nothing for it..

FUCKING sucks but what ever.

just a birthday!

Meh... What ever... Hope to see you guys soon, I am hanging around in TS and playing on CSS JB, :l

Lawl 69th post lawl

Anyway welcome back sir. If youre active on forums and in game and can control your temper you can apply for mod :P

Lawl 69th post lawl

Anyway welcome back sir. If youre active on forums and in game and can control your temper you can apply for mod :P

Yo man, people be all mad because the script in xG is broken... it will choose someone random who is talking on the mic sometimes and it is annoying as hell... Anyways the admin/mod who did that can suck a fat one because guess what?

Bullshit is Bullshit you can either sit in it or clean your self off and then push a fucktard into the bullshit you were just sitting in :D

Yeah well... Fuck it, it is a server and people love to get butthurt... Not my fucking problem, I don't give a shit if I am the most hated person on the server matter of fact... I would rather be the most hated person you know, the guy who is in first place on being hated.

It is better than being a fagget like this guy I know by the name of... what is it again? OH yeah... PapiChulo..

Also the guy who banned me ( You ) Can Suck a fat one because that was some bull shit...

It kept selecting me to be a warden then you ban me because it is selecting me to be warden?

Yeah fuck off Papi your annoying anyways...

"Fuck it" ~ Coco_Man 2012 ~

can control your temper you can apply for mod :P

It is better than being a fagget like this guy I know by the name of... what is it again? OH yeah... PapiChulo..

Also the guy who banned me ( You ) Can Suck a fat one because that was some bull shit...

It kept selecting me to be a warden then you ban me because it is selecting me to be warden?

Yeah fuck off Papi your annoying anyways...

"Fuck it" ~ Coco_Man 2012 ~

Lol oh the irony.

And you were banned because of the link I posted. Get your facts straight bruh. It even said in the reason why you were banned lol. What an intelligent fellow this one is..

I sourcebanned you and I didn't know you were in game at the time, that's funny that you were though lol. I'd be confused too but I'd check why I was banned and not rage like you didd. But you're like 13 so you don't begin to think logically until you're like 18 or gone through the majority of puberty so I understand. True fact: Your brain hasn't matured fully thats why.

You'd be an amazing mod though (sarcasm).

Chill out wit da hurting mai feelings doe.

Lol oh the irony.

And you were banned because of the link I posted. Get your facts straight bruh. It even said in the reason why you were banned lol. What an intelligent fellow this one is..

I sourcebanned you and I didn't know you were in game at the time, that's funny that you were though lol. I'd be confused too but I'd check why I was banned and not rage like you didd. But you're like 13 so you don't begin to think logically until you're like 18 or gone through the majority of puberty so I understand. True fact: Your brain hasn't matured fully thats why.

You'd be an amazing mod though (sarcasm).

Chill out wit da hurting mai feelings doe.

You want to shut the fuck up now?

Really please do I mean you are annoying fuck tard who needs to leave xG I don't give a fuck about players in the server... You know why? Because you are one of the players smd

You want to shut the fuck up now?

Really please do I mean you are annoying fuck tard who needs to leave xG I don't give a fuck about players in the server... You know why? Because you are one of the players smd

LOL what just happened

Go take your Ritalin kid. And a hug from your mom. Everything will get better babes.

Chill with the disrespect forreall doeee, before steps are taken for you to stop.

I will destroy you nigguh, you think you can come back in here and talk shit to papichulo and expect to be welcomed? Papi has never been wrong and you, well you are a dumbass for even getting banned and then starting a fight. "Meh, fuck it?" That's all I've seen you say that I can actually understand for you responding. Who the fuck are you to disrespect with papichulo.

Ok all jokes aside, you're basically announcing you're back from a ban for being a faggot and then you talk shit to the admin/papi when you were wrong. Papichulo is one of the best staff that xG has ever had. And I can't even imagine why you're in xG. Oh and the warden script isn't broken. It's actually pretty simple to underestand. 'Don't talk unless you want warden or until somebody is warden' So you just made me a hater since you disrespected papi.

inb4 forum ban because he is calling the former div that banned him for valid reasoning a stupid fuck nut annoying faggot.

Even though most of it is true. :p

LOL what just happened

Go take your Ritalin kid. And a hug from your mom. Everything will get better babes.

Chill with the disrespect forreall doeee, before steps are taken for you to stop.

Jesus christ everyone... First of all people are crying over me calling them faggets then this?

Meh fuck it...

You are a annoying twat who I hate personally because you are sooo god damn annoying "Hey everyone I'm Epic" and shit...

Do everyone a fav and go...Fuck...Your...Self.

please, forum ban him for a while.. he makes a hello thread to say he is off of his ban, and we are welcoming him back, and when we point out areas to improve on for him, he starts flaming... :|