IAmLegend

new possible plugin?

As with the new credit system people have joined a team then just alt+tabbing out to go do something else while they "farm" credits.

I propose a plugin which automaticaly switches you to spectate after a certain amount of time

+1

I like this idea. Moderators and Administrators are not always there. And other than that I don't see a good reason why not.

If the wardens a derp or an asshole (which they almost always are) they would say afk freeze, everyone would do it, warden would do some bullshit till everyone goes spec. -1

If the wardens a derp or an asshole (which they almost always are) they would say afk freeze, everyone would do it, warden would do some bullshit till everyone goes spec. -1

MOTD - Freeday if no orders are given within a certain timelimit. (Forgot the specific timing; need to refresh motd)

MOTD - AFK Freeze can only be the first order out of the cell.

These two rules can account for the plugin.

The plugin can also have a timelimit of 4-5 minutes to reduce this.

So the people will just alt+tab back in every 5 minutes to move around their mouse a little bit, so they can continue to farm credits. A plugin is not going to do a whole lot.

I don't really see it being a problem during the day, but it would be really easy to farm in the middle of the night when there are no mods on. I think it would be a good idea to have the plugin, especially for the jb server. And I think a time of 10 minutes would be long enough, but short enough too.