Sign in to follow this  
King_Of_Aus

CS :GO jailbreak ideas

Hey all king here

Yes mister Aussie

Just a few ideas that might improve your server to the best it can be.

I come from a Aus jb server and some ideas that could help the pesky free killers and such can have a !cp command

for the Xenogamers members say each member is given the opportunity to use cp but people who are not a member cannot so they cant abuse the system.

!cp commands can be like

voteban

votectban

votekick

votemutedead

votemute (person)

this way when no admins are on we can still have a fun experience while playing.

Some more ideas include adding a rule

must have a mic to CT if not can result in 120 min ct ban or something along the lines

because lets face it you cant do any orders without a mic.

You guys also need a ratio system so that the ct team never stacks e.g

for every 1 CT there will be 3 T's

so that when people !guard they wont stack the teams.

Maybe some server messages will help telling people they must type !guard to join the ct team

also add !rules into it so it brings up the motd again instead of having to rejoin to read the rules.

Maybe implement something i used for my old jailbreak server its called the !whitelist

when people type that they are sent to these forums where people would have to answer a few questions about jailbreak so they can understand the rules. Then a jailbreak admin will mark the test and if they complete it they would be allowed to !guard ( this is only a suggestion so yeah)

If you think any other ideas can go towards making a better jb future for everyone post here.

Thanks for reading

~King

Well looking at the older maps in 1.6 i used to play, GoKarts was really awesome but should make it with more towers so we could protect ourselves.

Lego isa great map but its too easy to break and being over run

Also another suggestion is that if there is anyway you can increase 25 max players on xG jailbreak servers

Hey all king here

I think a 1:2 CT:T would be better considering some T's don't always listen..

Hey all king here

I think a 1:2 CT:T would be better considering some T's don't always listen..

well each server does have its own ratio but still i am seeing more cts then t's some times ratio does it job

maybe we need to add more slots into the server since when the t team is full people have no choice but to join ct and they most likely do not know the rules.

those commands would be helpful but considering that the ts might just vote ban someone due to that their bad warden or they don't like someone that might not be such a good idea

Votekick is there, and thats about it. you can vote kick if you are a normal player by typing in !votekick

That being said, I say no to vote ban, but votekick should give a 2 minute Timeout and if it is abused, Would give you a couple days ban.

I feel people don't buy cs:go for the jailbreak experience, and don't believe it will ever be the success that cs:s jb is (even when scripts are fixed). Id rather see a xg normal/scrim server for cs:go, it can be a lot of fun in normal gameplay when one gets used to it.