Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Duckii Jr.

does not respect the rules since he walled a while back.

I don't mind having you back in the community, but I do not want a admin who has used cheats before.

-1 Can't handle moderator, shows favoritism towards members when he had powers, wallhacked which shows he does not commit to rules, emotionally unstable.

I believe you posted the thread about your problems just for people to feel bad for you and wanting people to +1 you.

Judging by your latest goodbye thread about suicidal thoughts it dosen't seem like you'll be a very reliable mod, shall we say...

Based on teamspeak, Jailbreak, Scrim and various other instances you've proven to be very emotional when someone dosen't love and give you attention. It wasn't this bad the first time you got mod, but I really think you should take a break from xG (based on your latest goodbye thread) before even thinking about applying for a position of power in XenoGamers.

There is also the hacking incident, You should be permanately banned from the server to be honest, Yet you're still a member, I would consider yourself lucky on that one and this is just pushing your luck.

Yet another reason is you're very baised and rule bending in jailbreak especially, You let people off with freekilling if you don't like the person freekilled (done that to me before).

Your admin application has been denied.

You might be able to try again later, but you will not get my vote, because of the wall hacking incident.