Warriorsfury

xG Application - Warriorsfury

Warriorsfury's Member Application

Well, this is my second application for the xG clan and I hope I get in but here goes...

I mainly play on the jailbreak server and know most of the active players around, I am quite active and know the motd quite well and ALWAYS slay myself if there is a reason to. When I free kill someone witch I rarely do (MAYBE 1 time a day sadly) I slay myself that round and ask if they want me to slay myself the next round. I have taken pictures of every trail and made a thread and it has been made a sticky. I don't really know what els to say. >_> And please do not because of my voice think past that and then tell me what you think.

I improved my behavior and actions, I believe that I can possibly make it this time around with the support of xG members.

Between the last time I made my first application and now I have gotten to know the community a lot more and I am actually glad that my last one got rejected because when I look back at it I knew nothing of the clan/rules/members. Hopefully you all see past my voice and vote on my maturity.

P.S, If you choose to -1 me tell me what I need to work on so I can build off of my mistakes. It would be greatly appreciated

~Warriorsfury

Fucked up on "Previously in xG?" I ment to say NO to that! please excuse that!

+1 Mature for his age and knows rules better then a lot of people and handles the disrespect better then he should since they always be throwing it at him

10/10 M

10/10 A

+1 OR DIE. have a nice day :D

the biggest fagget ive even seen and i hope a giant golden double sided dildo come from the sky and rapes him and his baby dick..............i kid i kid hes a good player knows rules not anoying like the rest of the kids on the server M 8/10 A 8/10 +1

PS.. WE ALL KNOW YOU 10 YEARS OLD

I'm a little hesitant, but you have been listening very well recently. You have become more mature over the past week or two. Please stop the random swearing, it is unnecessary and unprofessional. You have my vote, just remember your responsibilities when you do get accepted.

M: 7/10

A: 9/10

+1

I guess I'll +1 you actually matured since your last app, gotten better at knowing motd, more active.

D: +1

A: 8/10

A: 10/10