xGShadowSpy

[OFF DUTY] suggestion (gonna get -1'd)

Ok,i know what most ppl will say to this,but sometimes, and we pretty much all do(mods etc.), we enjoy playing the game like we used to, not having to deal with rulebreakers 24/7, BUT It would nice if we had things such as an off duty system, now Before you -1 it (yet) let me point something out, There needs to be a rule on this if it gets added that there HAS to be 2-3 other mods on (that arent afk) and if the server is FILLED with rule breakers, or more serious things like hackers, mass freekillers,etc that you have to LEAVE the off duty and stay on duty until any given problems are handled. AND that there must be only a certain time that you can go OFF DUTY(I havent determined a time, if it gets +1'd then ill let the higher ups decide). Also there may only be may be 1 mod off duty for every 3 or so mods and admins.

How to set this up, im not 100% sure, but it would be nice if there was a command in !admin that popped up as OFF DUTY and can detect how many mods or admins are on and how many are off duty so taht not all can go off duty, and argue about who got it first and shit.

@@Starbuck It doesnt have to be what i suggested, but if you could make something of the sort, or even have the off duty mods put OFF DUTY in their name to let people know that theyre off duty, and shouldnt be bothered

Ok, so let me point out Other reasons why you should +1 this, even tho that wont happen :

-It keeps a HELL of a lot of stress off admins,where if they get too stressed out, wont wanna deal with shit anyway.

-It assures all mods have to take turns watching rule breakers, because i first hand have seen people who dont deal with shit and end up saying "well, other mods are on,why should i have to do it?"(not saying names), so they can do what the got mod for in the first place instead of sitting around and playing with themselves,and not doing shit.

Well,im about to get tore the fuck up by everyone or called a derp when i click the post button and I know what people will say, "well the more admins on the better" or "mods dont do shit,why let them take a break" well like i said, its only a suggestion and i dont think this HAS to be approved although it would be nice imo. Thx if you read all this shit.

The one way I find this a problem is how you are going to determine who is on/off duty and how to prove it.

Also from my eyes it is kind of hard to have 4+ mods/admins on at once (not saying its rare) with 1 off duty.

I don't know if im explaining this right but I just don't see how it would work. Good idea though.

~Warriorsfury~

what the problem is that now people got school or a lot of the time there either at school or even working so idk how we could really make a system but theres always some1 online watching the server just if theres 1 person there and they go afk for 5 minutes like cig break go to the bathroom or get a snack and come back and see people saying ur a freekiller well then they investigate , we just need more people on in the day when the servers are full