Sign in to follow this  
King_Of_Aus

What are the pros and cons of our jailbreak server

Hey all

King here if you do end up reading this please reply and get your say on your own thoughts about the jailbreak server.

I just wanted to know what can be changed what rules you guys like what you don't like.

What are your favourite maps.

How do you play jb e.g Do you rebel alot, Do you like to go CT and warden.

just to name a few things

As you all know cs:go is pretty glitchy still and most plugins are not working properly so give us admins some slack when we are on. It takes time to deal with pesky freekillers and general rule breakers.

feel free to pm me on forums or steam about your own ideas or post here

~king from Australia

A lot of the time (more often when the player count is low) the CT can't get organized so there is a lot of rebelling and freekilling. Other than that when the server is full there are often full rounds (LR's) and things are more controlled. Also my favourite map is probably lego.

About the maps, I like Dubai and Kajoly. CS:GO Electric Razor is good... but needs to be vastly improved. What I mean is that there are no games to go to for L.R. and stuff the map, plus the vent in the one cell leads straight to armory, making it so easy to rebel. I liked the vent in the CS:S addition better because it went to pool and only gave a scout not an ability to camp armory...

I really don't like how dead people can talk and chat and everyone sees it, not just dead players.

It messes up games like trivia and makes it harder to admin the server in my opinion

The server need more admins or just people with slaying abilities at night time, people start to get massively free killed and the game just becomes stupid, it becomes ts just stand there well cts shoot at them time after time after time

The problem with the server is that its a complete mess

I would understand on CSS when someone complaints you get backed up ad its instantly ruled out

For instance I slay someone on CS go

immediately 10 people go like "ADMIN ABUSE" thats no such rule and stuff

So its hard to manage and its stressfull

another thing I dislike on LR is theres no rebelling :)

A few quick notes I've noticed by lots of people who play. 1) Ts should not be unmuted until the last 5 ts for lr competition remain. 2) Ts should be able to rebel for last lr. 3) If commanded by warden cts should be allowed to give ts an EMPTY sniper to get rid of blur or a EMPTY gun to play wheres the Deagle with. 4) Ts should be able to create a custom lr IF THE CT/CT'S AGREE to it. 5) The Ct mic Ratio should be 2 non mics per mic because if thiers few people it has to be the same warden all the time (Like at night time) 6. Wardens should be able to create Custom freedays as long as they dont involve allowed holding guns 7) The towers in Kajoly, the Catwalks in sum maps and armory for all maps should be Autowants so as soon as a T is on it they maybe shot. 8) MORE MAPS! lots of complaints from ts and cts alike about playing the same map over and over again. 10 ) Rtv should not be allowed as soon as people get to a map, people should have to wait at least 3 or 4 rounnds before being able to rtv again. Thank you

Pros: How many people it holds. It's amazing.

I love how you have to wait to be a guard also.

Some people don't like it but I love seeing dead mans text.

Cons: Where's lego? =[ Um

How many people it holds. Not sure if it's just the game or the people but since it turned into a bigger server I see alot of xG people bullshitting. It's getting tiring fast.

Apparently lots of admins are getting mad because I'm telling rules that aren't right. I tell them according to MOTD and what admins tell me. I made a post in case you haven't seen as for the MOTD......

Cons: Admins argue over the rules.

Its not admins arguing over it, its dumbass noobs who just got on the server, don't know the rules and try to act like they know everything, so the admins tell them they don't know what they are doing... Five seconds later they get on ct and go rage-mode MASS FREEKILL!. :cold:

I think some big cons to Jailbreak would be the T's and here is why.

1.They cause trouble when they fail to read motd and it backfires on them.

2.They complain when they make a mistake.

3.if they have a mic they constantly verbally abuse CT's

But CT's have there cons too.

1.They kill the wrong T's when they use shotguns and Machine Guns

2.T's join CT's sometimes to go on mass freekilling sprees

3.CT's sometimes don't read motd and mess up countless rounds of jailbreak