Sign in to follow this  
King_Of_Aus

What are the pros and cons of our jailbreak server

A couple cons I have for the rules. There should be a section that clearly defines what a rebel is. Too many people don't know, and aren't sure if they are allowed to kill a T for certain things (especially on free day), and when the server is full and everyone is talking over warden, it's impossible to get a question answered.

For Vents, that section doesn't say whether a CT can actively pursue a T that they actually see go into a vent. Must a CT ask for permission from Warden to pursue in that case?

Also, I don't see it in the rules, yet some T's seem to play the "he didn't say by when" card when the warden has given the "out of your cell, face your cell, and afk freeze." Here's what the rules say "Any order given from a Warden must be done as soon as he says it (unless stated otherwise). No Detour/Delay is implied." So, they shouldn't need a "by this time" order. Is that correct? If not, an amendment to the rules should be made for that.

Pros: -Server can hold 50+ Players

-Lots of Maps

-Really fun to play in especially when you get good/creative wardens.

Cons: -A lot of disrespectful Rebels

-Sometimes we play w/o Admin/Mods in the server

- Freekiller doesn't admit doing it and don't slay themselves (I freekill accidentally but atleast I slay myself :) )

- !rules is a NOVEL ( I read it all though lol)