Sign in to follow this  
ChrisNelson

Banned for being in nitrategamers

guys I really want to be unbanned. I had no idea nitrate gamers where terrorists. Please unban me. Here is my steam id. I accidently put in my community number.

STEAM_0:0:36592162

also their leader is a hacker hired by al qaeda.

guys I really want to be unbanned. I had no idea nitrate gamers where terrorists. Please unban me. Here is my steam id. I accidently put in my community number.

STEAM_0:0:36592162

also their leader is a hacker hired by al qaeda.

You making a joke about anything to do with September the 11th makes you look like a complete fool

my opinion should stay banned lol

In my ban it says that i was banned for being in a group that where terrorists. I am not joking. I am perma banned. Please unban me. Also we should not count the aussies opinion because their country is known to be filled with trolls. I am not joking about the 9/11 attacks. I just want to play on the servers again. I have left the group so unban me

I can't tell if this is serious or troll post, but uh.. if its a troll post, get out. 9/11 jokes aren't funny. They're offensive to so many people.

If it's serious, you should consider giving him a second chance, but I get a feeling it's not serious.

It's not serious lol.

Can someone please close this so we don't feed this kid any more. Scum like you need to get back in the hole you came from.