House

Hey there!

Hello there, my name is Sham!

I frequent the garrysmod server, but I have played on the counter-strike servers as well - you may have seen me there. Just thought I'd say hello to everyone, and possibly meet some people on forums.

Thanks,

Sham!

well hello there, welcome to the community, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other member and we will be happy to help. :) (don't ask @Link_ he cant cum.)

Thanks very much! I'm trying to stay active as I can with my busy life, but hopefully I can prove myself enough on servers and on forums so I can be accepted.

Everyone is welcome here, and don't worry about it. in the end, Life is more important than a gaming community, while we appreciate your time here, we understand that you have things that you have to do. if you see me in game, dont be afraid to say hi! and dont be afraid to add me on steam if you have questions, or go ahead and ask on forums if you want you can private chat me or ask through pm, etc.

Just set up teamspeak, hopefully I'll see everyone in there!:)

thats an excellent choice there, generally if you are having issues we in TS can help you, and if you need an admin they are almost always in TS if they are there, just hop in a room. :)

Hello there, I think I've seen you around on the CS:S servers, you probably might not remember me though, let me know if you do though, my in game name is [xG:F] DJ DarkWolf6052

Yes dark, I think I remember seeing ya. I play more gmod now, as CSS is getting boring, but I do enjoy jailbreak sometimes.

I'm not sure how many times I've seen you on our Gmod servers, Myself and @@Charrax are the Division leaders for them. If you have any questions/complaints you should check the Gmod Sub-Forum or message either of us :P

He wins cause his signature is awesome.

I have a thing for the matrix, and using neo in a lot of signatures.

I can make you one if you'd like!