Sign in to follow this  
Shadow1226

Shadow's Ct Ban Protest

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:29123872

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: Shadow

Reason why you were banned: Mass freekill, throwing a nade into a stack of ts consisting of 3 ts , killing 2 of them,

Why should you be unbanned?: I know this won't happen because its my 2nd mass freekill but its worth trying but, I won't mass freekill again and I will think before I do stupid shit again, I was being dumb at the time and I apologized for my mistakes aka stupidity ( its been about 2 moths now.

Duke that was like 3 or 4 weeks ago and also, I am not going to do the fuck up like I did, and thats the past, now can you stop flaming me with -1s all the time and take consideration that maybe I am meaning this ? and you do have a history of favoritism and -1 people for no reason.

Justin #1 you don't know me #2 I dont know you nor played a game with you #3 you have no say since you don't know me so please leave this to the higher ups, thanks.

#1 : Your name is shadow

#2 : irrelevant

#3 : You can't spell thus you're better off banned

#1 : Your name is shadow

#2 : irrelevant

#3 : You can't spell thus you're better off banned

hey justin

#1 people don't like you

#2 your the worst troll

#3 stop posting here, thanks and also your a bad flamer.

oh and also my name has nothing to do with the reasons so stop acting immature

Yo, I heard you niggas were excessively using hashtags. So I want to inform you guys that I'm going to put a # up so far both of your asses that you're going to shit the roman numerical order.

Yo, I heard you niggas were excessively using hashtags. So I want to inform you guys that I'm going to put a # up so far both of your asses that you're going to shit the roman numerical order.

+1 to you bro XD made me laugh and I wish the justin bieber fag would grow a pair and go away lol