Sign in to follow this  
AgH4

Tired of the freekilling and nothing happening

Where do I pay for admin? What do I need to do? I'm constantly on and nobody else is and getting freekilled and other people freekilling and people asking AgH can you do something? It gets reallllllllly old saying no.

Nope..... I donated prob not to the right one tho. When you think admin takes effect? On right now and people still abusing.....

Agh Im on for most of the night, and some admins are why dont you add them and see if they would come?... Im almost availible till around 3-4 am in EST time

I do have a few people added on steam that come in every once in awhile but it's not jus that. It's those times I can't sleep and its like 5 in the morning and there's that 1 CT that jus freekills the entire group. I'd like to be the one that kicks him or maybe even bans him. That's half the reason I joined xG, so I could help the servers I love.

no offense to you but i honestly hate paid mods and admins not because i didn't or can't it's more because most of the time they don't even know the rules well enough and do to extreme of a punishment or to little of one. there are the rare few that know what they are doing but i mean honestly i suppose it's good for those times no one else is on but if you have enough mods and admins added you should have no problem hollaring at one specially if your on TS

I am wanting to pay for mod when i become a member. do you have to donate 30$ for credits or do u have to ask a mod or admin or someone with authority.

There will always be free killers, sometimes admins/mods aren't on. Can't really do anything about that, except message one if they're on the forums.

Or donate for mod/admin :friendly_wink: