the10se1ucgo

10se1ucgo

Unban Reason: Because I want another chance D: Im no longer a 10 year old fag :D Im now... an 11 year old fag :DDDDD I really miss playing the jailbreak. Other JB servers have some really crappy rules that sort of bother me. xG really had the best :/ I have learned my lesson (though there really was none to learn xD)

Please reconsider how you think of me :p

You learned your lesson....and yet there was nothing to learn? Meaning that you basically think you got banned for shits and giggles and no legit reason? Hard to change my opinion of you when you're a complete moron and continue to prove it.

I really didn't think you were that bad. +1, but never use your mic for the love of god. +1 to perma mute upon arrival into server.

I have learned my lesson (though there really was none to learn xD)

Nigga you just went full retard. You kiddin me? -1 for unban. +1 for forum ban because of the massive amount of protests he posts...

You're ban was for a reason, you managed to escape the first one and then got banned for it again, and you say you learned your lesson that you believe is non existent? holy shit the retardation! -1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 hell no. #RequestSomethingSaidByAegeanOrSerbOrBilly #FullRetard #HipsterSpammingHashtags #Hashtag

@Link_ @@serbiansnaga @@BillyMays @@Duke (because of the original ban that was removed for some stupid fucking reason when he got banned for same thing after)

Nigga you just went full retard. You kiddin me? -1 for unban. +1 for forum ban because of the massive amount of protests he posts...

this and chrono no need to tag me =/ i dont think he'll get unbanned.