Sign in to follow this  
Shadow1226

Shadow 2 days is too much and Rabid yet gets away.

I was messing around with rabid and ganja but, Rabid was singing to a song and went alll crazy with it spamming and screaming in the mic..... I was only singing to a song and stoped after a while... Jihad I did not disrespect , If ganja felt that I was disrespecting him, he would have banned me, and I was not being annoying.... 2 days ban was too much and even a day is too much so can anyone help and unban me ... ?

donating to xG doesn't get someone unbanned you have to have a pic too, and it is onece only

Chrono I am not flashing it to be unbanned, I am stating that I am thinking about donating to xg 20-50 bucks maybe.

it sure seems to me like you are flashing money to try and get unbanned as if trying to appeal to the head jew.

Chrono stop trolling man I am being serious about this.... and also just because most jews were rich does not make them greedy or flashy i'm part jew but hey I don't go around showing off money or anything...

Chrono stop trolling man I am being serious about this.... and also just because most jews were rich does not make them greedy or flashy i'm part jew but hey I don't go around showing off money or anything...

No just no.

and also just because most jews were rich does not make them greedy or flashy i'm part jew but hey I don't go around showing off money or anything...

but hey I don't go around showing off money or anything...

showing off money or anything...

showing off money

not nice to say to someone that is going to donate to xg soon ....

I am stating that I am thinking about donating to xg 20-50 bucks maybe.

Guys Remember these words from the almighty shadow himself JEWS AREN'T ALL GREEDY AND THEY DONT GO FLAUNTING THEIR MONEY AROUND NEITHER DOES HEEEEEEEE oh wait. also I am not trolling I am stating what I believe you are trying to do. if you want me to troll/disrespect just ask me and I will. because this is nowhere near trolling.

Guys Remember these words from the almighty shadow himself JEWS AREN'T ALL GREEDY AND THEY DONT GO FLAUNTING THEIR MONEY AROUND NEITHER DOES HEEEEEEEE oh wait. also I am not trolling I am stating what I believe you are trying to do. if you want me to troll/disrespect just ask me and I will. because this is nowhere near trolling.

Chrono you intentionally did that to make it look like that.. I said its not nice to do that to someone who will actually donate to the clan, I don't have to donate but I want to because I want to see this community grow and the servers get better...