Sign in to follow this  
Shadow1226

Banned from css for what ?

lolololololol you're so fucking funny haha and you have been banned not by me but by JIHAD check the logs, and you have been banned for escalating the situation go ask JIHAD and quit blaming me for everything that happens to you, see this is how u troll

>makes thread asking to ban rabid from TS because he came in and trolled in rabids channel

>asks to be unbanned in TS

>trolls in that thread and complains to everyone that he should be unbanned

>get banned and jumps to conclusions wrongfully accussing someone else

>desn't check logs

>cries more about it

>still complains and asks all TS admins to unban him from TS through steam

I apologize for acting like a child towards everyone , I am just over whelmed with the harrassments and everyone targeting me , I just would like to let y'all know that I am just trying to play not troll or do anything to people, I am sorry, an I just get unbanned from everything and start fresh new ?

I apologize for acting like a child towards everyone , I am just over whelmed with the harrassments and everyone targeting me , I just would like to let y'all know that I am just trying to play not troll or do anything to people, I am sorry, an I just get unbanned from everything and start fresh new ?

LOL NO! Da fuck? No you can't "just be unbanned from everything and start new." You fucked up, deal with the punishment. The reason you're being targeted is because you bring it on yourself. No shit rabids gonna troll your sorry ass, YOU went into HIS channel and trolled him first. -1 for unban LOL

Shadow, I hardly know you but when I see this shit from you in your own protests makes me instantly want to hate you. Seriously, you knew you fucked up and you being this way is not helping. -1 to unban.