Neo

LR rebel option

Should T's have rebel as an option on the !lr menu  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should T's have rebel as an option on the !lr menu

• I didn't read the question, spam 1!
    • Yes
    • No

What chrono said but maybe if it is your first time for LR allow Rebel and all the others, and if they don't pick rebel the first time disable it, so a T doesn't widdle down the CT's and then kill the last few

Okay so here is what I think should happen. After you guys comment on my suggestion, a final result will occur.

The rebel option will be in the LR menu, you get 100 extra health, but no extra speed (I find that dumb).

You can only choose rebel IF it is your first choice, if you use LR for anything other then rebel, you can't rebel for that round anymore.

You will get a beacon on everyone and possibly another song for Rebel? <- this is a maybe

KK that is my suggestion, +1 or -1 it thanks (:

Okay so here is what I think should happen. After you guys comment on my suggestion, a final result will occur.

The rebel option will be in the LR menu, you get 100 extra health, but no extra speed (I find that dumb).

You can only choose rebel IF it is your first choice, if you use LR for anything other then rebel, you can't rebel for that round anymore.

You will get a beacon on everyone and possibly another song for Rebel? <- this is a maybe

KK that is my suggestion, +1 or -1 it thanks (:

I would comment, but can't on my ipod. I personally don't think any extra bonuses should be added such as the 100 because even without this rebel on lr is most likely going to be chosen very, very, very often.

I'm all for rebel on lr, its fun as hell, but I think t's should just have to rough it with 100 hp since they are given the opportunity to rebel for fucks sake :P and I agree with you for sure, no speed boost.

Either way we can try it this way or the other and we can always tweak it if need be.

But maybe an alternative would be to make rebel on lr purchasable by credits. Discourages nonstop use of it and more money for xG !