xG:M | DubSak

dubsak

xF-| 4reaLz

GG

OSAMA

xG -| 4reaLz

dumbo

gg son

"DubSak" whom I've never seen nor heard of before was playing in the CS:GO JB server and repeatedly camping the vents, and killing people. I noticed this when I kept finding dead bodies in there each time I rebelled, and when I spawned one round in the cell with a vent in it, I decided to wait for my cellmate to go first. Sure enough, DubSak killed him, and then came all the way to my cell to kill me too. Here's various footage of people complaining, like Hex9999 and Hawkeye, and Akio witnessed him firsthand. SteamID and aliases are provided above.

And I'm not sure if he's actually a mod or just some guy with the tag, so I'll leave that to you folks to determine. If he is troll, I definitely believe this warrants a demotion/server ban.

Watch in fullscreen HD:

[video=youtube_share;_xnQF1IVuTc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xnQF1IVuTc

+1 Camping armory, breaking vents, camping inside and outside of vents. Repeatedly tried to speak with him and got no reply. Not a word from him.

Seems there is more then enough evidence presented of this guy's many offenses. Video has proof of Vent Camping as well as Breaking of vents. Also did not even make an effort to reply to a fellow Mod's questions.

Not sure whether or not this guy is even a Mod, let alone in xG as i've Never seen him before. Player should definitely be dealt some form of punishment as this is what gives xG a bad name. +1

- Dat guy, Forest