Sign in to follow this  
Forest

Trailers

Remember those trailers for games that you thought were just utterly amazing and beautifully done? Well here's a thread just for commemorating them, let's see what you people got. One of the best I have seen was that of "Dead Island"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZqrG1bdGtg

How about you? What game trailers were both memorable and great to you and for what reason?

I like this trailer because not only is it an awesome game, but it shows actual gameplay

Mirror's Edge was a damn good game, and I have to agree that it is one of those trailers that not only shows gameplay, but also shows the integrity of the game without ruining the point of playing. I wish I could say the same for Dead Island though..

I remember when the first actual skyrim trailer came out... The music started playing, years of memories came back, then when the guy did the dragon shout and the music got loud... I jizzed. One of those video game moments i'll never forget ^-^

I never actually played "I Am Alive", but it's safe to assume it's about playing as a survivor during some apocalyptic event? The trailer is alright considering it doesn't have gameplay, but it also leaves the audience wondering what the fuck is going on.