Sign in to follow this  
benrapelisberge

enough with suppressing swearing

i am tired of not being able to say **** or **** in my posts. in the general motd it states that swearing is allowed, if you dont like it then leave. this new thing totally contradicts the motd. you say it makes our clan appear "bad", but we are mostly mature adults or teenagers and should be able to swear. other clans swear, and this doesnt really make us appear better, it just makes our leaders (with all due respect) appear as matriarchal tyrants. also, they news says that swearing in chat will get you auto-banned. i think that is total b.s.

i am tired of not being able to say **** or **** in my posts. in the general motd it states that swearing is allowed, if you dont like it then leave. this new thing totally contradicts the motd. you say it makes our clan appear "bad", but we are mostly mature adults or teenagers and should be able to swear. other clans swear, and this doesnt really make us appear better, it just makes our leaders (with all due respect) appear as matriarchal tyrants. also, they news says that swearing in chat will get you auto-banned. i think that is total b.s.

swearing in the chatbox on the forums gets you auto-banned.

i believe thats the way it was designed, and not chosen by choice.

as for the fourms, it shouldn't bother you THAT much. if it does,

just replace one letter with a star. people will get the gist of what you're

saying. It's not that big of a deal.

and for in-game, i curse all the time. it's just the way I talk.

as long as some one isn't running around saying every curse word

out there just because, or to be immature then it shouldn't be a

problem.

Swearing is a way to act immature, used for flamming, trolling, or just being rude. If you cannot find another word for a swear word, then go back to school and become a proper grammar nazi.

Swearing is a way to act immature, used for flamming, trolling, or just being rude. If you cannot find another word for a swear word, then go back to school and become a proper grammar nazi.

...You of all people say that.....