Eniggma

My Mod Submission

I am applying for mod 1 day earlier but I asked Link_. I know I have not donated but I was going to until my mom caught me :/ crappy right. Link_ said it is up to Div leaders and some members and Mods. :D So please post what you want :D I don't think I have been seen on Jail Break much but I am on Surf on mostly Everyday because people mostly troll there... (and break other rules) I may be not liked but some like me.

Guys i Have had admin experience such as Owner, Co-owner, Super-admin then my own server for a month. SO I AM TRUST WORTHY

+1= Draxxx, m608ike, Sep0h, Yugo, lEcho, Duplolas, DuckiiJr.

-1=Arvelez

Imma +1 him bc he has all the requirments to be mod,he knows the rules,and his maturity is fine. I always see him online so that another +. Hope u become mod.

+1 PG going to run RPG surf haha ;D but foreal legit surfer and knows the rules and trys to be funny, would be a huge help with all the trolls when bigga isnt on cuz no one else is ever in there

-1 caught him trolling nonmembers by making irritating noises with his irritating voice in surf a few days ago. You'd better improve your attitude in general if you want to represent the community. My experience with kids having mod has been less than great in the past. And yes Draxx, 14 is a child. Until you're 18, you're a child. I'm 20 and I still consider myself to be young.

Not mature enough to handle mod, not old enough to pay for it. Shouldn't have it.

If hes willing to steal money for xG, give it to him. He knows the rules and was a SUPER-ADMIN previously. We should be begging him to just settle for mod. +1