Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

Ero aboose

(as i sit here arguing to ero, there is 1 thing that he keeps saying, It doesn't matter what rabid says, i am not going to get demoted, he left this clan twice, and there is nothing he can do to me. he has repeted this multiple times, and it is really sad, if no punishment is served to him, because an admin that think's nothing can happen to them, is just going to continue abusing.

*DEAD* [xG:C] EroSennin78 : !admin

[xG] Seabestan - Roar RAPEtor ! : can i go

[xG] Seabestan - Roar RAPEtor ! : ?

??ŝŝıĶ suicided.

[sM] [xG:C] EroSennin78: Slayed ??ŝŝıĶ.

*DEAD* ??ŝŝıĶ : wtf

*SPEC* [xG:R] Rabid_Turtle : why did u slay him?

*DEAD* ??ŝŝıĶ : wtf!@

*SPEC* [xG:R] Rabid_Turtle : Ero

*DEAD* ??ŝŝıĶ : thats some ********

*DEAD* MajorB : lol

*SPEC* [xG:R] Rabid_Turtle : why the fk did u slay him

*DEAD* [xG:C] EroSennin78 : your mic is annoying

*SPEC* [xG:R] Rabid_Turtle : that's not a ****ing reason

Achievements and stats disabled: sv_nostats is set.

*DEAD* MajorB : lol

*DEAD* ??ŝŝıĶ : omfg

*DEAD* null byte | ǝʇʎq ןןnu : rabid, ero slayed me without reason as well

*DEAD* MajorB : whos

*DEAD* [xG:C] EroSennin78 : more rabid

*DEAD* null byte | ǝʇʎq ןןnu : could I explain it to you?

[xG] Seabestan - Roar RAPEtor ! : lol?

Castiel connected.

*DEAD* ??ŝŝıĶ : wow dude **** you

*SPEC* [xG:R] Rabid_Turtle : stop abusing ero.

*DEAD* [xG:C] EroSennin78 : more tears

Rabid refuses to use propper format. this is abuse by ero He is not active at all, and does not need to be admin, He has no use for it. he's never in mumble doesnt know rules anymore he's never read the motd, This is abuse somthing needs to be done.

Turtle format accepted [√]

Turtle format declined [X]

I was there, and I can confirm what this guy is saying. Before this incident, he ALSO free slayed me. He was ordered to freeze on a line and say outloud what a gang in his city is. After about 2 minutes of stalling, he went running off screaming "LETS PLAY CLIFFHANGER!" Warden told him to stop repeatedly but he didn't, so I killed him. Then he slayed me..... Yeah........abuse.

Dont forget when i do start talking to him about this, he say's i am coleader of this clan nothing is going to happen to me. Then kicks me. After this i rejoin and here him saying no 1 even ****ing likes him, He left the clan twice nothing is going to happen.

somthing needs to be done about him, he is not even active.

I was here for the butt end of this little skirmish but only witnessed the kicking of Rabid.

On a side note, there was a round of JB that for 6 of the 7 minutes was an argument between cts. This cant happen because it delays the round and is painfully boring if you're dead... Save it for the forums or a steam chat please

I was there the whole time. Everything Rabid has said up to this point is true. There was some disrespect/arguing(over mics, during the round) going both ways so a couple rounds got delayed. This argument should've been kept off the server.

I was there the whole time. Everything Rabid has said up to this point is true. There was some disrespect/arguing(over mics, during the round) going both ways so a couple rounds got delayed. This argument should've been kept off the server.

then the so called "freeslay" shouldn't have ever happened.

and two abuse threads in a very short amount of time :/

not looking good for Ero.

being Co-Leader doesn't make you invincible, I'm not

sure why he thinks otherwise.

Ya I think Ero should at least be demoted for a little while based on the evidence, at least until he starts taking being an admin seriously. Or maybe probation or something like, if it happens again, permanent demotion. But this is definitely not the first time its happened and honestly, it sounds like he doesnt care about being admin. And as for the disrespect thingy, I really dont think that part matters. Come on, if your not mature enough to handle an insult OVER THE INTERNET then you deserve to get trolled. Don't cry about it. Anyways, sorry Ero, nothing against you, but in the words of Dr. Phil, "You gotta grow up!".

Come on! Remove admin from this kid already, hasn't he caused enough trouble? If he's not active there is absolutely* no point in giving him admin. He can play just as well without it, except he doesn't get the distraction of slaying people that rightfully kill him.

How I am not 'active' ? Yes I did take a CSS break but I was always here when needed to still join and help people when they needed it. Rabid you took the whole thing out of context and have all these other people throwing wood on the fire so congratulations. However I stand behind ever action I have taken on the server and always try to use my best judgment. If you guys think it's unfair, maybe it was and I misunderstood and maybe your are just being butthurt and don't understand why I did it. You can't make everyone happy all the time. All you do is cause trouble Rabid and troll. You have apologized for pull **** on my like this before that why I brought that stuff up. How easily you forget.

Again to address being 'inactive' I am always available on steam EVERYDAY. I have mentioned this many times in game and on tjhe forums. Also Silence can check my logs and know how active I am. I am here way more then you think I am. I just don't always just play JB.

Regardless of what you may think, I don't purposefully try to do something to make you mad. I try to keep everyone happy on the server. That is the main point of admin. To keep the server running and the people staying. I try my best to do this an always have. If you don't feel that way then you most likely have done something retarded or your just a jerk LOL . Seriously though, I'm not an evil person I am not vindictive. If you have a problem with the way I do things then I am sorry. I try my best I promise. Oh and I am never on mumble cause I hate it and you can never hear in JB.

well what ero say about activity is true , He was taking a break from css as i heard if i remember? not everyone can constantly play css so they got to take a break sooner or later, But also Ero you should try explaining to people that you have punished why was they punished so they wouldn't have raged and wouldn't get worst.

Regardless, it was still an unwarranted kick, you were spamming the server with arguments when you know they should have been either taken to steam chat or the forums. I don't care if youre a co-leader and sit on your high horse but theres still rules and procedures to follow

well what ero say about activity is true , He was taking a break from css as i heard if i remember? not everyone can constantly play css so they got to take a break sooner or later, But also Ero you should try explaining to people that you have punished why was they punished so they wouldn't have raged and wouldn't get worst.

I always explain why I kick or ban. However when there is 30 people in the room they might miss the reason even after I explained more then once. Or they just can't accept it. You know how it is Duckii