Peekachoo

CS:GO JB Mod Request

Hey guys. I can't put a count on how many hours I've played JB, but it's a lot more than 10. At my age, I'm considerably more mature than a lot of the people already modding, and I challenge any individual to name an incident when I've stepped out of line. If you ask people I play a lot with like AgH, Aki0, Hawkeye, or any of the other regulars, they'll tell you I'm the type to slay myself if I mess up.

I've also posted several videos of myself in game, even catching some guys who are breaking the rules. I'm not in it for a power trip, but I enjoy jailbreak a lot. Frankly, I felt as if things have been out of hand lately especially with the increased server size, meaning more people are apt to mic spam and just troll, because they think they'll get lost in the crowd.

As of right now, I haven't donated, but I am more than happy to do so at a moment's notice. TBH, I would feel better investing in an organization knowing that they're making an investment in myself, so money is not a current issue.

If you haven't played with me long enough, please take a look at my previous video posts on the xG forums, and take a look at my videos to get a glimpse of my judgement.

Thanks.

+1s

1. Akio
  2. Speechluss
  3. TChief
  4. Dravin
  5. Draxxx
  6. SkullKing

-1s

1. MonsterDog (a.k.a. "Towlie") (I believe is trolling me, and has -1ed pretty much everyone on the forums.)
  2. Starbuck (Says that I have yelled and rage quit, a point which I contest, and believe to be a case of mistaken identity.)

-1 Disrespects people in xg or not in xg/Trolls/Likes to complain alot. -1 cause if you want to disrespect and the other reasons then you should never be a mod until your act changes.

-1 Peekachoo is very active on the server and a good warden who knows a decent amount of the rules and the general flow of JB. He looked like a promising moderator candidate when he applied but since he's been a member his maturity level has gone down considerably.. he's prone to fits, rage quitting + bouts of yelling/screaming when he doesn't have his way or is corrected on a rule.

Take a look at all the people copying my name.

Steam Community :: Error

Listen, no one who goes through the effort of taking all these screenshots and making FRAPS videos is going to flip out and rage quit. I assure you I have never been team-switched in my entire time playing jailbreak, Starbuck.

At least give me the benefit of the doubt. I know more than Akio, TChief, and Speechluss can vouch for me. Heck, even watch my videos. I'm getting mass freekilled and trolled, and I'm not raging on any of those vids.

+1

As I am not very active on CS:GO, I don't see him much on the server. But I do play Dota with him often and he acts very mature. He is very kind and deserves to get moderator.

first off I dont troll people cause I am in xg and you should stop making lies so this is why my vote is still -1. If you want to disrespect people then go right ahead but that will show that you can not handle mod.

Since the logs don't exist any longer, I have no way of verifying if the person we saw act immaturely was you or someone else; however, I distinctly remember a pikachu avatar when you spoke on mic. I'm confident that your moderator privileges will be removed the first time one of our younger admins/mods corrects you on a rule and you lash out again but, who knows, maybe you'll prove me wrong. Your application will be closed/pending a comment with your actual Steam_ID and also pending the quiz, which must be administered on Team Speak.

Logging is now kept for 30 days instead of 1 day.