ProStabby

Pro Stabby's CS:GO Mod Application.

I am an active xG member and would happily become a servant of xG to help make the jailbreak server much more organized. I have about 80 hours played on the CS:GO server. I have been an xG member for a while now and know the rules very well and I am not a troll. I have no history of purposeful rule-breaks on the CS:GO server, but know how to be a good mod at catching other people breaking rules.

I am also active on the forums, and roam around it a few times a day. I don't troll on the forums, and unlike most people use correct spelling and grammar! I feel I would make a beneficial member of the xG CS:GO Jailbreak server. Hope you enjoyed reading my application and thank you. :victorious:

Don't you need to donate first?

That is only if I am attempting to get PM [Paid Mod]. Otherwise you have to apply and get people to say that you are worthy of being a mod.

-1 I dont think you are fit for Mod cause you do troll some people and that isnt what mods are suppose to do so for now -1 until I see you acting good and not to troll people.

-1 I dont think you are fit for Mod cause you do troll some people and that isnt what mods are suppose to do so for now -1 until I see you acting good and not to troll people.

I have actually never seen you before in game, so if you have seen me it was probably before I even joined xG. I also do not troll, if anything its just my fellow brothers in xG not any players who care :D

Saw him in game whenever i'm on, but I will 0 for now because i'm a kind of guy that would not think 14 is a appropriate age to be a mod. I'm sorry if this make you upset, it is just me. However, I will definitely change it to a +1 once I see how you are a little more.